Overview of what they do
Animators are the professionals who produce animations using computer software. Their creative products can be used in movies, cartoons, games and etc. An animator should have the ability to work as a team to generate ideas, to develop the storyboard, and planning schedule to production.
Full discovery of Animation course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available for you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industrial news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or arrange a meet-up with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
An animator should have creativity, able to draw and generate computer aided graphics. The ability to put movements and expressions on to paper is a bonus. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years