Overview of what they do
They are the people who shoot TV shows, movies, live news, corporate videos and sometimes wedding videos. They capture scenes from proper angles with the proper recording equipment. Camera operators work closely with crew members and directors.
Full discovery of Broadcasting course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You should have talent in finding the right angles, visualizing the showing effects, and a good deal of interest about camera equipment. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years