Overview of what they do
They are at the front line against cyber crime to protect confidentiality and integrity of business information. They also conduct risk assessments for business environments and recommend appropriate mitigation action to management.
Full discovery of Cyber Security course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
It helps to be a good meticulous problem solver, has good reverse thinking skills, and is able to communicate well. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years