Overview of what they do
Event executives are also known as event planners. They organize events mainly for business purposes but some might organize personal events such as weddings and gatherings. It is expected to have a lot of meetings as it is a basic requirement to achieve the goals and purposes of the event being planned.
Full discovery of Event Management course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
A person who has good communication skills, pays close attention to details, thrives under pressure, and well organized should give this profession a try. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years