Overview of what they do
Lawyers must be hands-on with the full spectrum of conveyance matters or litigations matters. They work long hours to draft, prepare court documentation and assist with legal research.
Full discovery of Law course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You should be a confident person, with good communication skills and analytical skills. This position demands ethics and a strong sense of responsibility. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years