Overview of what they do
They design, develop, review and continuously work towards improving the mechanical structure. Mechanical engineers also prepare detail design by generating 3D CAD.
Full discovery of Mechanical Engineering course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You have to be a creative and logical problem solver. You’ll need to be visual thinkers who can turn data and theories into useful devices. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 4 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 6 years
- Foundation + Degree = 5 years
- Diploma + Degree = 5.5 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 5.5 years