Overview of what they do
Composers study voice, sound and write music, meanwhile musicians play musical instruments or sing according the composed music. Most musicians perform live audiences in places like concerts, malls, events and cafes. Long hours of work and rehearsals are expected even during nights and weekends.
Full discovery of Music and Composing course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You should be creative, willing to accept criticism, disciplined, enjoy being the focus of the crowd, and have talent in handling music instruments or vocals. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4.5 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years