Overview of what they do
Nurses are positioned at the front line. They are the ones who interact most with patients. They take care of the patients physically and soothes a patients’ worries with comforting words. They can work in hospitals, nursing homes, and health care centres.
Full discovery of Nursing course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You should be patient, dependable, and motivated to help people who cannot help themselves. It is also very important that you respect your patients and their privacy. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 4 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 6 years
- Foundation + Degree = 5 years
- Diploma + Degree = 7 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 5.5 years