Overview of what they do
Counsellors work in primary schools, secondary schools and universities to provide solutions pertain to a student’s learning difficulties. They work closely with students, parents, teachers and educational bodies.
Full discovery of Psychology course
In order to choose the right course, you have to fully understand what you’ll learn and what are the career options. To help you understand what you’ll learn throughout this course, we have…
– Course videos
– Course exercises
– Course-modules explanation
…and to help you understand the career options available to you after completing this course, we have:
– Career videos
– Career-explanation slides with info-graphics
– Career insights (salary, opportunities, industry-news)
– Routes to a recognized professional
Visit us or meet with our consultants to gain full access to our tools and information! Click here to schedule your time with us!
Qualities you need
You should be willing to help young people to overcome various challenges, such as depression. You have to be patient in listening and give sincere, positive, accurate advice to students, teachers and sometimes parents. Would like to know if you are right for this course? Click here to go to our Interest Test!
It is a 3 years degree program. Total duration of different pathways as below.
- STPM + Degree (Public University) = 5 years
- Foundation + Degree = 4 years
- Diploma + Degree = 4 years
- A-Levels + Degree = 4.5 years